CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting Started

Well I had better start off by clarifying that this isn't Marme, its Sandy. I just got to thinking that my Mom needed her very own blog. Misty and I both have one and I think it is about time my Mom got one too. She is the wildest one out of the bunch of us and we need a way to keep track of her. I figured she would never get a blog started on her own so I decided to take matters into my own hands but in the future she is going to have to take over. I thought the best way to start off my Mom's blog would be to introduce everyone to her two very mischievous daughters so here we all are, my Mom, Me, and Misty. Get us all together and there's no stopping the fun, mostly because my mom will giggle at anything. For any of you who have seen my mom giggle you know what I am talking about. She goes red in the face, and laughs so hard that she has to struggle to get a breath. If you aren't laughing at the same thing she is laughing at you will be laughing anyways before she is done. Anyway I am looking forward to staying updated on all the excitement in my Mom's life.

0 comments: