CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Word Is Out

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!! I can hardly contain my excitement. So here's the deal...Every year I get my girls a new years gift and so I wasn't expecting anything unusual when Misty told me she had sent me a new years gift and that she wanted me to call her before I opened it. In my box she had packed little pink booties (we are hoping for a girl) and a note that read "Dear Marmie- Looking forward to seeing you in 2008. Love, Baby Fin" I can't even express how wonderful it feels to know I have a Grandbaby on the way. After reading the note Baby Fin had sent I couldn't hold back my tears of joy. This baby is my little miracle this year.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm kinda excited too. Great job on your first real post, you even got a picture in!

Misty said...

Happy birthday!

Mindy said...

Congrats Marta! You'll be an amazing grandma :)